Sapa Profile Academy – Building & Construction Focus
The Sapa Profile Academy presents a wide range of information about aluminum extrusion, from inception to production. Profile Academy attendees will gain a deeper understanding of aluminum principles, tooling designs,
fabrication, current applications, new technologies and more.
This full two-day course will allow attendees to meet Sapa experts, together with qualified external lecturers, in an advanced course designed to demonstrate opportunities with aluminum.
- Aluminum : Metallurgy, Alloys & Properties
- Extrusion : Design, Production & Tolerances
- Fabrication, Joining & Welding
- Paint, Anodizing & Thermal Break
PPG Architectural Coatings
- Talk with Sapa experts one on one
- See demonstrations and samples
- Sapa Extrusion, Die Shop & Paint facilities
- Technical Center Open House & Reception
- Evening banquet with local Portland flavor
Space is limited and qualified applicants will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. The cost to attend the Profile Academy is $600.
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Sapa North American Technical Center
7525 NE Ambassador Place
- More information: