DesignDC brings together architects and other design professionals for three days of education and networking at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center (September 25+26) and the District Architecture Center (September 27).
This year’s conference features an impressive tradeshow exhibition and over 60 tours, seminars and workshops offering AIA, HSW, and GBCI continuing education credit. Here’s a small sampling of the DesignDC sessions:
- Energy Modeling: Tools and Application to Frame Future Buildings for Performance
- Contextualizing Temporary Urbanism: The Future of Temporary Urban Architecture
- Historic Preservation and the Design / Build Project Delivery Process
- Creating a Business Development Culture
- Visions of Seaside: A New Old Town 30 Years Later
View the full conference program and register at http://aiadesigndc.net/.
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
AIA|DC, AIA Northern Virginia, AIA Potomac Valley, and the DC Chapter of the Congress for New Urbanism
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, 801 Mt Vernon Pl. NW
Washington, District of Columbia
- More information: