Monday, November 24, 2014
|Brought to you by:|
For those trying to earn their last minute AIA credit hours, DORMA’s Design Center is hosting two full days of accredited learning on December 9 and 10, 2014.
Course titles include:
- – Operable Wall Systems
- – Innovations in Structural Glass
- – Omni Class
- – Specifying Design Intent
- – Glass Fabrication and Design Issues
- – Safety & Security Using Locks Exits, and Key Systems
- – Interior Glass Office Front Systems
- – High Performance Architectural Coatings
- – Storefront Windows, Window Wall, Curtain Wall – What’s the Difference?
- – Automatic and Revolving Doors
- – Sustainability
- – Architectural Glass and Resin Panels, Materials, and Configurations
Speakers will include industry professionals from Conspectus, Gensler, JE Berkowitz, Pilkington, HLW Architects, Lumivisions, and DORMA. You won’t want to miss it!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-880-6533.
Located centrally in New York City, The DORMA Design Center provides accredited continuing education programs, instructional sessions, product and service introductions, consultations, and additional events serving the design community.
Inside Out New York City
Where: Times Square
When: Through May 10, 2013
The world’s first photo booth was stationed in Times Square nearly a century ago. Now, New Yorkers and visitors are invited back to snap some black and white self-portraits in a photo booth truck hosted by Inside Out’s French street artist JR. The artist has launched Inside Out New York City, taking place from April 22 to May 10, 2013, to provide community members the opportunity to make a statement and participate in creating works of art out of messages of individual identity. The digitally uploaded photographs are printed as posters and displayed on Duffy Square or publicly in the subjects’ home communities.