Monday, December 1, 2014
|Brought to you by:|
Learn about the benefits of building with wood and earn Continuing Education Units including AIA/CES HSW and GBCI CE hour(s) for LEED Credential Maintenance.
- - Meeting and Exceeding Energy Objectives in Wood Buildings
- - Connection Solutions for Modern Wood Buildings
- - The Wood Use Paradox
- - Rethinking Wood as a Material of Choice
- - Seismic-Resistive Design of Wood Buildings
- - Wood Products and Green Building
- - Wind-Resistive Design of Wood Buildings
- - Multi-Story Wood Construction
- - Cross Laminated Timber
- - Design is in the Details (Durability)
- - Wood and Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
- - The Human Response to Wood
- - Fire Protection in Wood Buildings
- - Calculating Carbon Footprint
- - Evolving Building Codes and the Wood Revolution
- - Tall Wood Takes a Stand
- - Wood Scores A+ for Schools and Student Housing
Innovative new technologies and building systems have enabled longer wood spans, taller walls and higher buildings, and continue to expand the possibilities for wood use in construction.
Visit www.rethinkwood.com/education to view all CEUs.