Monday, November 24, 2014
|Brought to you by:|
For those trying to earn their last minute AIA credit hours, DORMA’s Design Center is hosting two full days of accredited learning on December 9 and 10, 2014.
Course titles include:
- – Operable Wall Systems
- – Innovations in Structural Glass
- – Omni Class
- – Specifying Design Intent
- – Glass Fabrication and Design Issues
- – Safety & Security Using Locks Exits, and Key Systems
- – Interior Glass Office Front Systems
- – High Performance Architectural Coatings
- – Storefront Windows, Window Wall, Curtain Wall – What’s the Difference?
- – Automatic and Revolving Doors
- – Sustainability
- – Architectural Glass and Resin Panels, Materials, and Configurations
Speakers will include industry professionals from Conspectus, Gensler, JE Berkowitz, Pilkington, HLW Architects, Lumivisions, and DORMA. You won’t want to miss it!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-880-6533.
Located centrally in New York City, The DORMA Design Center provides accredited continuing education programs, instructional sessions, product and service introductions, consultations, and additional events serving the design community.
If you couldn’t make it out San Francisco for the AIA Convention this weekend (if you did, be sure to say hi to Sam and the rest of the gang), don’t fret. The Institute has been kind enough to set up streaming video of many of the lectures and events, and you can even earn credits for it. Sure, you’ll miss all the fun after-parties, like our own, but it also beats flying coach.