BKLYN DESIGNS is back and taking over DUMBO THIS MAY!
Join us for New York’s annual exhibition of Brooklyn based designers, presented by the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce, May 9-11, at St. Ann’s Warehouse.
Explore a multitude of cutting-edge innovations in furnishings, lighting and home accessories hand-crafted by Brooklyn-based designers. Leading industry experts from New York Magazine, Remodelista and Interior Design Magazine have juried-in the best and brightest of Brooklyn’s design talent.
Visit our main exhibition space:
St. Ann’s Warehouse 29 Jay Street (between John and Plymouth Street)
Marc Jupiter 191 Plymouth Street (between Jay and Bridge Street)
and other design venues throughout DUMBO:
Betsey Lee 26 Jay Street (and Plymouth Street)
Baxter & Liebchen 33 Jay Street (and Plymouth Street)
Brooklyn Roasting Company 25 Jay Street (and John Street)
Made in NY Media Center 30 John Street (between Pearl and Jay Street)
* A Conversation with Cliff Kuang, senior editor of WIRED
* A panel discussion moderated by New York Magazine’s Wendy Goodman, co-presented by Pratt Institute and desigNYC
Jay Street will be open to pedestrians only, don’t miss weekend long street activities:
* Behind-the-scenes tours of the soon to be opened John Street section of Brooklyn Bridge Park
* Kidville Brooklyn’s Outdoor Play Lounge on Jay Street
* Recreate the DUMBO landscape with Creatively Wild’s object art
* Find your zen with outdoor yoga classes for all ages by Abhaya Yoga
* Learn to Double Dutch the Brooklyn way with University Settlement
* Assorted Brooklyn food trucks: BKLYN BITES ON JAY ST
Tickets are $15 online (in advance) or $20 at the door.
Dates and Times:
Friday May 9, 2014 10am – 8pm Opening Party at 8pm
Saturday May 10, 2014 10am – 7pm
Sunday May 11, 2014 11am – 6pm (Mothers’ Day)
For more information, please visit www.bklyndesigns.com.
If you have any questions, please call Auster Agency at 718.243.1414
Friday, May 9, 2014
St. Ann's Warehouse
29 Jay Street
Brooklyn, New York
- More information: